CRAIG S. ENGEN
- Principal of CSE Appraisal Services since June 2002.
- Appraiser with Hulberg & Associates, Inc. from March 1984 to May 2002; Senior Appraiser
From 1989 to 2002, San Jose, CA
- Appraiser with OMNI Mortgage Company, Campbell, CA (1983 1984).
- Appraiser with First Alliance Mortgage Company, San Jose, CA (1983).
- Los Angeles County Property Supervisor, Homequity, Inc., San Mateo, CA (1982).
- West Coast Property Supervisor, Executrans, Inc., San Jose, CA (1980 1981) for 15 Western
States including California.
- Independent Appraiser and R. E. Broker, Madison, Wisconsin (1976 1980).
Advanced courses in real estate appraisal, satisfying the Appraisal Institute's and Office of Real Estate Appraisers' education requirements in (a partial list):
- Current USPAP Requirements
- Cost Approach
- Appraising Odd Properties
- Basic Valuation
- Current State and Fed Regulations
- Easement Valuations
- Appraising Historic Properties
- California Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles
- Appraisal Review
- Capitalization Theory and Techniques
- Residential Valuation
- The Appraisal of Partial Acquisitions
- Appraisal Technology
- Appraising Factory Built Housing
- Disclosures & Disclaimers
State of California "Certified-General" Appraiser Certificate No. AG015303 (August 30, 2011)
Some of the types of properties appraised in the past are outlined below:
Residential: Single- and multi family, proposed projects, Master Planned Communities, PUDs, condominiums, apartments, live/work units, single-room occupancy, modular housing, and vacant land.
Commercial: Motels, hotels, neighborhood and strip retail centers, office buildings, mixed-use projects, restaurants, and vacant land.
Industrial: Research & Development, manufacturing, warehouse, industrial condominiums, and vacant land.
Other: Market and feasibility studies, special purpose properties, consultation, eminent domain, assessment districts, agricultural properties, greenhouses, easements, partial interest valuations, equestrian facilities, historic properties, quarries, and appraisal reviews.